PRA Psychology provides a range of service for organisations. This includes the following services:
In-house training programs
Packages can be developed for 2, 4 and 8 hour training periods. Presentation topics include:
- Stress management
- Anxiety management
- Understanding and managing Depression
- Coping with change
- Alcohol and drug awareness
- Conflict resolution
- Communication skills
- Team building
- Balancing work and leisure
- Workplace bullying
- Workplace wellbeing
Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
- Office based debriefing for workplace accidents, death, robbery or assault.
Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Designed to resolve staff conflict
Supervisor / Management support including:
- Leadership development
- Change management
- Managing harassment and bullying
- Managing difficult employees
- Performance coaching
Employee assistance services/programs
- EAPs are work-based intervention services aimed at the early identification and / or resolution of both work and personal problems that may adversely affect performance.
- Issues that commonly impede optimal performance include stress, depression, interpersonal conflict, relationship difficulties and substance misuse.
- EAPs are provided by external consultants who are independent of the company.
- The cost of stress alone includes absenteeism, decreased efficiency and productivity, increased accidents, staff conflict, staff turnover, lowered morale and increased compensation claims.
- An effective EAP is tailored to meet the needs of the organisation. PRA will liaise with your key staff to develop a program that best meets your needs.
Injury management services
- Injury Management (often referred to as occupational rehabilitation) services are designed to rehabilitate employees following psychological or physical injuries that are work-related and commonly involve workers’ compensation claims. For example adjustment to injury psychological counselling after a workplace accident.
- The difference between having 50% of staff return to work after injury and a much higher percentage can amount to significant cost to an organisation.
- Services are designed to facilitate a return to work at the earliest point considering the best interests of the employee and the duty of the employer. This involves frequent liaison with key stakeholders.
Please contact us via phone or email if you would like to enquire further about our range of services or a particular need of you or your organisation. Our services are tailored to the needs of the client.